Thai3Dviz  

Go Back   Thai3Dviz > 2d Graphics > ห้องตัดต่อ (Photoshop, Premier, After effect)

ห้องตัดต่อ (Photoshop, Premier, After effect) ข่าวน่าสนใจ , ถาม ตอบ ปัญหาเกี่ยวกับโปรแกรม Photoshop, Premier, After effect

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-04-2008, 11:12 PM   #1
warin-3dtotal
สมาชิกไทยวิซ

warin-3dtotal is on a distinguished road
Default Free! 3DTotal Best Photoshop&Digital Painting pdf Magazine

Sawasdee ka,

Warin from www.3DTotal.com here. I hope you don't mind me asking but I am trying to do some 3DTotal article and forum promotions through the site www.digg.com and I need a bit of help.

I'm basically trying to build up a network of people with Digg.com accounts, who can click the 'digg it' button on the 3DTotal articles we submit (if you like them of course).

It only takes a second to sign up for Digg account and so if you want to try and help me out then please register here www.digg.com and message me back or post here with your Digg username so I can add you as a friend on Digg. I will then send you the pDF of 100 best tutorials of 3DTotal!

This one you will get!

"2DArtist" - Photoshop and Digital Painting pdf Magazine

3dtotal.com — View the latest full issue on line with flash player and/or download a full hi-res pdf back issue for free. 2DArtist contains articles, tutorials, interviews and news on digital painting and digital art, a lot of photoshop specific training, typically over 150 pages of professionally written content.

Kob khun ka
Warin Greenway

Old 25-04-2008, 11:34 PM   #2
keano-manz
เทพบุตรระเริงรัก
เสี่ยวขั้นเทพ
*คนบางอ้อ*

keano-manz has much to be proud ofkeano-manz has much to be proud ofkeano-manz has much to be proud ofkeano-manz has much to be proud ofkeano-manz has much to be proud ofkeano-manz has much to be proud ofkeano-manz has much to be proud ofkeano-manz has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to keano-manz

สวัสดีครับ คุณวาริน หายไปนานเลย ขอบคุณมากๆครับ

ผมพออ่านรู้เรื่อง(มั้ง) เดี๋ยวว่างๆลองไปสมัครดูครับ ใครก็ได้มาแปลแบบชัวร์ๆให้หน่อย อิอิ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
keano-manz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 12:07 AM   #3
warin-3dtotal
สมาชิกไทยวิซ

Sawasdee ka, how are you? How is everything going on?

I'm so sorry I don't have Thai keyboard here, but I'll try to ask Thai friend to translate it for you!

Be right back
warin-3dtotal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 12:18 AM   #4
keano-manz
เทพบุตรระเริงรัก
เสี่ยวขั้นเทพ
*คนบางอ้อ*

keano-manz has much to be proud ofkeano-manz has much to be proud ofkeano-manz has much to be proud ofkeano-manz has much to be proud ofkeano-manz has much to be proud ofkeano-manz has much to be proud ofkeano-manz has much to be proud ofkeano-manz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warin-3dtotal View Post
Sawasdee ka, how are you? How is everything going on?

I'm so sorry I don't have Thai keyboard here, but I'll try to ask Thai friend to translate it for you!

Be right back

ผมก็ไม่ได้เข้าไปที่ 3dtotal นานแล้วครับ พอเข้าไปดูอีกทีก็อึ้งกิมกี่ แกลอรี่มีแต่งานสวยๆ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 26-04-2008, 12:35 AM   #5
warin-3dtotal
สมาชิกไทยวิซ

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano-manz View Post
ผมก็ไม่ได้เข้าไปที่ 3dtotal นานแล้วครับ พอเข้าไปดูอีกทีก็อึ้งกิมกี่ แกลอรี่มีแต่งานสวยๆ
kob khun ka, your gallery is great too; good modelling and rendering. Are you only 3Dartist or you special in both 2D and 3D?
warin-3dtotal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 12:42 AM   #6
keano-manz
เทพบุตรระเริงรัก
เสี่ยวขั้นเทพ
*คนบางอ้อ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by warin-3dtotal View Post
kob khun ka, your gallery is great too; good modelling and rendering. Are you only 3Dartist or you special in both 2D and 3D?

จริงๆคือ ทำ presentation งานสถาปัตย์/อินทีเรีย ครับ ทั้ง 2d และ 3d แต่หลักๆคือเค้าจ้างทำ 3d ครับ แหะๆ
แต่ถ้าเก่ง 2d มันก็มีประโยชน์ในการทำสามดีเหมือนกันนี่ครับ

เอ๊ะ ผมตอบตรงประเด็นมั้ยเนี่ย

Old 26-04-2008, 05:40 AM   #7
bndc
หัตถ์เทวะ

bndc is a jewel in the roughbndc is a jewel in the roughbndc is a jewel in the rough

keano-manz...ชอบ ๆ ๆ ถามเยอะๆนะครับ
ผมจะได้อ่านภาษาไทย ไปด้วย อิอิ
(ปล. เป็นเพื่อนนายวุฒิป่าว ขับซีวิคเคยทำงานที่ฟอร์ม )
bndc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #8
archy41
สมาชิกไทยวิซ

archy41 is on a distinguished road

ขอบคุณมากคับ
archy41 is offline   Reply With Quote